The Alchemy Press Book of Horrors edited by Peter Coleborn and Jan Edwards. This is the first volume in a projected annual series.
Twenty-five tales of horror and the weird, stories that encapsulate the dark, the desolate and the downright creepy. Stories that will send that quiver of anticipation and dread down your spine and stay with you long after the lights have gone out.
Who is Len Binn, a comedian or…? What secrets are locked away in Le Trénébreuse? The deadline for what? Who are the little people, the garbage men, the peelers? What lies behind the masks? And what horrors are found down along the backroads?
- Ramsey Campbell: Some Kind of a Laugh
- Storm Constantine: La Ténébreuse
- Samantha Lee: The Worm
- Stan Nicholls: Deadline
- Marie O’Regan: Pretty Things
- Gary McMahon: Guising
- Peter Sutton: Masks
- Debbie Bennett: The Fairest of them All
- Mike Chinn: Her Favourite Place
- Phil Sloman: The Girl with Three Eyes
- Tina Rath: Little People
- Madhvi Ramani: Teufelsberg
- Jenny Barber: Down Along the Backroads
- James Brogden: The Trade-up
- Marion Pitman: The Apple Tree
- Tony Richards: The Garbage Men
- Stephen Laws: Get Worse Soon
- Ralph Robert Moore: Peelers
- Gail-Nina Anderson: An Eye for a Plastic Eye-ball
- Keris McDonald: Remember
- Adrian Cole: Broken Billy
- Cate Gardner: The Fullness of Her Belly
- Suzanne Barbieri: In the Rough
- Ray Cluley: Bluey
- John Grant: Too Late
- Interior art by Jim Pitts
- Cover art by Peter Coleborn
The Alchemy Press book of Horrors will be published on 1st November 2018 and will be available in print and eBook formats.